City of Toronto
Ramsden Park - Tennis Court 4
1020 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About Ramsden Park - Tennis Court 4
Ramsden Park is a public park located at 1020 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with access via Ramsden Park Road and Pears Avenue. This park is part of Toronto's history where from the 1840s to the 1890s this was the location of the Yorkville Brick Yards. The yellowish-white bricks produced were used for many buildings in the village and city including Yorkville Town Hall, St. Michael's Cathedral, St. James Cathedral and much of University College. In 1904 the City purchased the land and established a park named after Alderman J. George Ramsden, a local resident who was active in city politics from 1903 until 1936. This tennis court is one of twelve available at the park. Please note that casual tennis play is on a first come, first served basis and may be subject to closure and unavailability during winter seasons.
This space does not offer or provide any equipment to use.